As you can probably tell from our slogan, "social media without restrictions", Clout is a major proponent of freedom of speech, assembly and expression within our Community. However, we also recognize that the world we live in today makes it impossible to scale a community that truly has "no rules".
With that said, we have laid out the following basic set of rules to keep our community safe, and to ensure that every Clout user feels encouraged to express themselves.
- Violence: You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people.
- Terrorism/violent extremism: You may not threaten or promote terrorism or violent extremism.
- Child sexual exploitation: We have zero tolerance for child sexual exploitation on Clout.
- Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
- Perpetrators of violent attacks: We will remove any accounts maintained by individual perpetrators of terrorist, violent extremist, or mass violent attacks, and may also remove posts disseminating manifestos or other content produced by perpetrators.
- Suicide or self-harm: You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm.
- Sensitive media, including graphic violence and adult content: You may not post media that is excessively gory or share violent or adult content within live video or in profile or header images. Media depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted.
- Illegal or certain regulated goods or services: You may not use our service for any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of illegal activities. This includes selling, buying, or facilitating transactions in illegal goods or services, as well as certain types of regulated goods or services.
- Non-consensual nudity: You may not post or share intimate photos or videos of someone that were produced or distributed without their consent.